Everyone needs a Generator! Whether its a Fueless Generator and or a Whole House Generator as well as Commercial Generators for Churches.
Before you purchase, email us for the best value and price!
Residential & Commercial Standby Generators
Your Standby Generator is Protected with Lotus Power
Lotus Power Systems llc is a subsidy Of Lotus Energy Group Ltd that is dedicated to providing residential and commercial standby generation systems.
To achieve our mission Lotus Power llc partnered with GE to deliver the best standby energy solution for our customers
- Turn Key Solutions by Lotus – provides warranty service and support for products & installation.
- Factory Trained and Dedicated Team of Field Technicians and Installers
- Full warranty repair and administration of warranty claims
- Generator Swap Protection, Lotus will provide a loaner generator during the warranty period if your unit is down and it requires more than 2 hours of onsite work during a black-out
- Environmentally Responsible Processes for Installation, Maintenance and Repair.
- Online Equipment Profile – Your complete equipment profile online, including technical specifications, order and service history. Place parts or maintenance orders through the portal.
- 24 hours support line and staff
- 5 Years warranty
Lotus Power Offers multiple financing options starting at 0% financing for qualified customers
Lotus Power installation process
- Prepare and level the installation site
- Install prefabricated cement base for the generators
- Install electrical lines under ground in a protective conduit
- Install the Automatic Transfer Switch by the per-existing electrical panel
- Install the Natural Gas line in a protective conduit
- Install in-house generator monitoring box
- Mount the generator to cement base
- Connect the electrical wiring
- Connect the Natural Gas line
- Setup the landscaping around the generator unit
- Test all connections
- Run a simulated power outage test
- Program the weekly self test schedule
- Explain to the owner the Standby Generator system automatic operations
- Register the system for Warranty
- Re-visit the customer’s site after the first month of operations and check the generation system status